This is a beautiful property located on 40 acres just minutes to the Smoky Mountains. The main house is a 4 bedroom 4 1/2 bath Log cabin with large bedrooms. The large master suite is located on the main floor and has a fireplace. The master bath was updated with a walk-in shower and a claw foot tub. It also has granite counters on the double vanity. This home was built to live in with lots of storage. The kitchen has plenty granite counters and oak cabinets. The stainless steel chef's stove is made for making large meals to entertain. This estate also has an out building/ workshop and enough garage space for 5 cars. You are very private at the end of the road but, just a few miles to the interstate. The second home is a 3 bedroom 3 bath home located on the adjoining 2.34 acres. The master bedroom is located on the main floor. The open floor plan is bright and easy for entertaining. The deck opens out to a view of the pasture and woods. There is a work shop large enough for 3 cars and is able to drive through.
Bryan Kendrick, Broker, ABR, GRI of RE/MAX Preferred Properties, Inc.
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Smokies,
Vol. 34, Issue 05, Page 22.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Self-Cleaning Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Basement: Partially Finished Basement
- Cooling System: Central Electric Cooling
- Roof: Composite Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Gutters, Paved Driveway
- Garage: Garage Door Opener
- Patio: Deck(s), Patio
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s)
- Fireplace: 3+ Fireplaces, Gas Fireplace Logs, Woodburning Fireplace
- Floors: Wood Flooring
- Interior Construction: Attic Access, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fan(s), Formal Dining Room, Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Horse Facilities: Horse(s) Allowed
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Lot Size: Level,Wooded