This is a beautiful property located on 2.3 acres just minutes to the Smoky Mountains. The house is a 3 bedroom 3 bath home with the master bedroom located on the main floor. The open floor plan is bright and easy for entertaining. The deck opens out to a view of the pasture and woods. There is a work shop large enough for 3 cars and is able to drive through.
Bryan Kendrick, Broker, ABR, GRI of RE/MAX Preferred Properties, Inc.
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of The Smokies,
Vol. 34, Issue 05, Page 22.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Self-Cleaning Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Clothes Washer
- Basement: Partially Finished Basement
- Cooling System: Central Electric Cooling
- Roof: Composite Shingle Roof
- Exterior Construction: Gutters, Paved Driveway
- Garage: Garage Door Opener
- Patio: Deck(s), Patio
- Porch/Deck: Deck(s)
- Interior Construction: Attic Access, Ceiling Fan(s), Formal Dining Room, Master Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Lot Size: Wooded
- Unfinished Basement: 294
- Finished Basement: 1000